Wednesday 15 June 2011

Collaboration with Makeup Artist Michelle Q.




I worked as a retail makeup artist in M.A.C. Cosmetics in Westfield shopping centre over the Christmas period just gone, & unfortunately the position was only temporary, but my time there was such a great experience, & I learnt so much. I also met the most lovely people working there too, I like to think I developed some friendships & intend to stay in contact with the wonderful team at Westfields. 

This shoot was for the lovely makeup artist Michelle Q, who was also studying at my University, and her final shoot was titled 'Desire' and I was actually assisting for this shoot, working with photographer Tracer Itai, Stylist Marilyne Delorenzi, but managed to take some lovely shots of beautiful model Elizaveta Shashenkova, whom I have since worked with again. This was such a fun day and we made a great team.

No comments:

Post a Comment